This is the online registration site to register your son/daughter for the Westerville Warcats Hockey Association (WWHA) summer camp programs.
There are 2 programs available (based on the 2020-2021 school year):
1. Middle School students (6th, 7th, 8th grades)
2. High School students (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th)
There are 2 sessions per program (players may sign up for any or all sessions): All sessions are at Chiller Easton
1. July 13 - July 17, 2020 Cost (High School - $175; Middle School - $150)
Monday, July 13: 5:10p-6:10p
Tuesday, July 14: 4:10p-5:10p
Wednesday, July 15: 5:30p-6:30p
Thursday, July 16: 6:50p-7:50p
Friday, July 17: 5:30p-6:30p
Monday, July 13: 6:30p-8p
Tuesday, July 14: 6:50p-8:20p
Wednesday, July 15: 6:50p-8:20p
Thursday, July 16: 8:10p-9:40p
Friday, July 17: 6:50p-8:20p
2. July 27 - July 31, 2020 Cost (High School - $175; Middle School - $150)
Monday, July 27: 5:25p-6:25p
Tuesday, July 28: 6:50p-7:50p
Wednesday, July 29: 5:30p-6:30p
Thursday, July 30: 6:50p-7:50p
Friday, July 31: 5:30p-6:30p
Monday, July 27: 6:45p-8:15p
Tuesday, July 28: 8:10p-9:40p
Wednesday, July 29: 6:50p-8:20p
Thursday, July 30: 8:10-9:40p
Friday, July 31: 6:50p-8:20p
The camps will be run by members of the Varsity Coaching Staff and will include goalie coaching along with seperate tactical and power skating as part of both sessions.
We are providing students attending the High Schools in the Westerville Warcats jurisdiction of the OSHL and returning players the first opportunity to register for the High School sessions. All others will be wait listed and spots filled on a first-come first-served basis.
Middle School sessions are open to all Middle School age students regardless of school district
Other Important Information:
- Payment can be by credit card or check and all fees must be paid prior to the scheduled sessions.
- ALL PAST FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE A PLAYER CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE WARCATS Ice Hockey Camp
- You must bring a signed copy of the Chiller Release form to the first conditioning session.
- USA Hockey Registration is required. The players name must be exactly the same as what was entered in the USA Hockey registration
Tryouts will be held August 21st, 22nd and 23rd for high school students attending the High Schools in the Westerville Warcats jurisdiction of the OSHL: Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Gahanna, and Big Walnut as well as players living in one of those districts and attending a school outside of the school disctrict.
A separate registration for tryouts will be available on the website.
Thank you for using the on-line registration site. You will receive a confirmation email from WWHA Notification@leagueathletics.com for each registration.
Open to: Boys & Girls
In Grades: 6 to 12 for 2020-21 School year