Tryouts are for high school students attending one of the Westerville, Gahanna, Reynoldsburg or Big Walnut High Schools along with players who reside in the Westerville School district who are home schooled or attend a private high school located within the Westerville School District.
In addition to this on-line registration you will need to present the following when you sign-up for the tryouts:
- Completed Tryout Registration Packet (located in the POLICIES DOCUMENTS FORMS tab on the web site).
- Physical Clearance Form
- WWHA Player Code of Conduct Form
- WWHA Parent Code of Conduct Form
- OSHL Code of Conduct Form
- Ohio Department of Health Lindsay's Law Form
- Ohio Department of Health Concussion Information Form
New players will verify their jersey number selection and also be measured for jerseys, socks, T-shirts, shorts and warm-ups (optional) at the registration check-in table.
Thank you for using the on-line registration site.
Open to: Boys & Girls
In Grades: 9 to 12 for 2020-21 School year